Then we planned to go for a quick ride around Elk Meadow in Evergreen but woke up to a nice blanket of snow. The ride was still fun and unfortunately we didn't get any pictures of the snow so you will just have to trust me - it was really hard core, honest... I mean it was cold - look at the white specks falling in the picture above, those aren't Whoville and Rick isn't Horton trying desperately to save each one from the mean old kangaroo and the kangaroo in her pouch that always says, "Me Too."
A big thanks to Jason for the bike loner.
In fact, Elk Meadow was so eerie that morning that at some point I lost Rick and ended up getting a ride home from this guy...
Remember the scene from PeeWee's Big Adventure when the truck driver tells PeeWee all about Large Marge. Well, I lived it right after the ride on this cold October morning.
references for this post:
Horton Here's a Who
PeeWee's Big Adveture - Large Marge
3 comments:
where's the laxative reference??
I sort of felt that it was self explanatory... The Boots show up and babies pop out.
wait, I could be the reference for that!
Post a Comment