Axel and I went for our first run this morning. We covered about four miles and we both thoroughly enjoyed it - translation: Rich thoroughly enjoyed it and Axel slept the whole time.
Axel in his "BOB" Thanks to Linda and Bob for the running strollerAs with most outings I learned a couple valuable lessons on this mornings run:
1 - People are nicer to you when you have a stroller; cars stop, people smile, women coo
2 - There is an unwritten rule that all guys with strollers give each other a comforting and confirming "look" which translates into "I know man... right on for getting out... welcome to the club"
1 - People are nicer to you when you have a stroller; cars stop, people smile, women coo
2 - There is an unwritten rule that all guys with strollers give each other a comforting and confirming "look" which translates into "I know man... right on for getting out... welcome to the club"

1 comment:
Axel is adorable, and i3 cheers for running with the BOB :)
Post a Comment