As anyone with an infant will love to tell you sleep is at a premium during this time (until when? he's 18? 35?). With all the running around the napping schedule got a bit crazy, so on Saturday when Axel decided he wasn't going to nap Rich opted to hike him around the yard in a backpack... while I caught up on some much needed zzzz's. The result, magical. I think Rich was tired too.
We followed this up with a Boot familly mainstay, the afternoon cup of tea. (I think the pic is acutally from breakfast, but you get the idea). Omi did the all important job of introducing Axel to the Financial Times (from their website: The latest UK and international business, finance, economic and political news, comment and analysis.) Someboday had to do it. He mostly reads Curious George at home.
2 comments:
Where's the picture of axel in the nmr machine? disappointed.
agreed :) he seemed to enjoy it
Post a Comment