Oh so perfectly precious! Congrats!!!!! I also can't wait to hear how everything went and to see more pics. Ohh.. yeah!!! So excited for all of you! Loves from Clam man and me.
Oh my goodness! You have a baby! And a beautiful one at that! I would love to hear how things went and how the little guy is feeding. Love you, Ted, Katy and Ayla
11 comments:
Yes! Congratulations! Welcome, Axel! He is beautiful. We can't wait to hear and see more.
Love,
Troy and Becca
Oh so perfectly precious! Congrats!!!!! I also can't wait to hear how everything went and to see more pics. Ohh.. yeah!!! So excited for all of you! Loves from Clam man and me.
Congratulations! Axel? I thought this is spelled AXL.
THRILLING! AND SO BEAUTIFUL!
Now that's a beautiful Boot!!! Congratulations you guys!
congratulations claudia and rich! he is super cute and not only has rad parents but the sweetest name in the world. see you all soon,
love barry and sarah
Congratulations! Welcome Axel. I'm ready for babyfest 2009!
Congratulations guys! He looks like he's ready to front GNR.
Congratulations!! What a cutie!
Love,
Corinne
Mazel tov!! He's very cute, and it's great to hear that everyone's doing well.
Oh my goodness! You have a baby! And a beautiful one at that! I would love to hear how things went and how the little guy is feeding. Love you, Ted, Katy and Ayla
Post a Comment