Sunday, February 15, 2009

when in doubt... put some breast milk on it

Axel has been with us for just over a week now and we're all slowly adjusting... with less sleep but still in awe of the new little guy. One of the wonders of having a new baby is learning the amazing power of breast milk. It cures everything, there should be a Billy Maze infomercial on it. Sure it nourishes, but did you know a squirt in the eye will cure a blocked tear duct? Got dry skin?.. just rub some breast milk on it! Here are some more shots of the new addition.



First bathtime, good teamwork for Mom and Dad.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

OH MY GOD! HE IS SO GORGEOUS! thanks for posting more photos! and breastmilk IS amazing! it is a good antibiotic for cuts and cures pink eye as well. aww, i miss nursing.

Rebecca Duke Turvy said...

I cannot believe what a perfect little guy you have (I mean Axel, but Rich is pretty cool, too). I I hope you guys are enjoying this time and managing to get some sleep. He really is absolutely gorgeous! And I will keep the breast milk tips in mind as my body prepares to produce this magical liquid! Makes me feel like a superhero-to-be!