Saturday, February 28, 2009

Boot Family Challenge

To all of those who know Axel, I have a little challenge for you. Come up with the best response for:

"Oh Axel is so cute, you must be fans of Guns and Roses."

Please comment to this post with ideas. The best comeback gets Carl Castle's voice on their home answering machine (NPR humor).

5 comments:

dudette said...

i think you should say no, he's sponsored by burton:

http://www.burton.com/Gear/Default.aspx#/gear/productdetail/womens/boots/10479/207516800/

Dode1936 said...

"No not really (in your best British accent). It's just that Lexa sounds funny."

Axel backwards...

Yeah, I know it's lame but it's all I got right now.

kim price said...

Maybe tell them you named him after your favorite ice skating move in hopes he would become a figure skater.

Claudia said...

I think Kim is definitely in the lead so far... nice one!

Teresa said...

Let them know that you're waiting for his hair to grown in so you can give him corn rows...OR...tell them his middle name is Duff.

Betcha didn't know I had so much GNR knowledge.